Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Poll: Should we implement a 1.8-esque PVP system?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.00%
4 80.00%
No
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

1.8 PVP Discussion/Voting Thread

Question 
Greetings all. I would like community input on the possibility of switching to a 1.8-esque PVP system in our server. 

If you have any input, please comment below.

You may vote in the poll using your forum account. You're forum account must match your in-game minecraft name. Creating fake forum accounts to manipulate the results will result in punishment.

1.12+ is more skilled base and therefore harder making the prison experience more fun in my opinion.

I can go both ways on it on one hand a brings more skill to the table but on the other hand it takes out the sneaky aspect of a prison so new players can't feel like they're on an even playing Ground because they don't have higher up stuff I think the prison did pretty well back in the old days before it had the stamina drain so

(01-10-2020, 02:08 PM)ravage007 Wrote: I can go both ways on it on one hand a brings more skill to the table but on the other hand it takes out the sneaky aspect of a prison so new players can't feel like they're on an even playing Ground because they don't have higher up stuff I think the prison did pretty well back in the old days before it had the stamina drain so
Change your fricken forum name braeden get rid of that ravage crap

As for the pvp thing, i say do whatever makes pvp more skilled based, git gud or go home.

This will not be implemented. Thank you all for your replies.